- Process Plants
- Air separation plants
- LNG and natural gas processing plants
- Hydrogen and Synthesis Gas Plants
- Petrochemical plants
- Adsorption and membrane plants
- Cryogenic plants
- CO₂ plants
- Furnaces, fired heaters and incinerators
They are prefabricated to simplify transportation, installation and commissioning. Many plants undergo a factory test before dispatch to minimise installation and start-up times.
The following form the range of our containerised air separation plants:
MINIGAN is a standard cryogenic plant for production of high purity nitrogen gas and is suitable for outdoor installation. This plant range is based on liquid inject technology with production rates of up to 2600 Nm³/hr, with purity levels up to 99.9995% as standard. MINIGAN comprises modules of the warm end and the coldbox.
The GAN range of nitrogen plants are modular systems offering, reliable and easy operation. Production rates of up to 3,900 Nm³/hr of nitrogen gas and up to 325 Nm³/hr of liquid nitrogen. Using a cryogenic air separation process, purity levels up to 99.9995% are standard. The GAN plant range is equipped with turbines that provide the refrigeration energy for the cryogenic distillation process. Liquid nitrogen can be stored and subsequently vaporised to provide strategic reserves for gas.
LINIT is a standard plant for the on-site production and supply of liquid nitrogen. Plants operate unattended to supply liquid nitrogen into a tank. The turbine liquefaction technology is gas lubricated and consequently maintenance free. The standard range includes plants with capacities of 20 to 120 l/hr. The cryogenic rectification process allows purities of 99.995% to be achieved. Nitrogen gas for cylinders filling can be produced from stored liquid.
LOX is a standard plant for the on-site supply of liquid oxygen for industrial and medical applications. The cryogenic distillation process achieves an oxygen purity level of higher than 99.5%. LOX plants produce up to 2.5 tonnes per day of low pressure liquid oxygen for storage in a tank. Oxygen gas for cylinders filling can be produced from stored liquid.
- Factory assembled into ISO type equipment containers or modules allowing quick simple installation on site.
- Reliable and safe using proven cryogenic technology combined with a robust control system.
- On site plants make a constant supply of nitrogen or oxygen less reliant on delivered liquid.
- Suitability for all climatic conditions, our plants operate at the South Pole, the Sahara and at high altitude.
- Service, from installation support to after-care service, we ensure world-wide customer support.
- Our plants are environmentally friendly, clean and energy efficient
Quality standard and codes
- Quality Assurance to BS EN ISO 9001:2008
- CODES - PED and ASME VIII, DIV 1
- Other international codes: DOSH, ISQL, KGS and GOST-R