- Plant Components
- Plate-fin heat exchangers (PFHEs)
- Packaged Units / Coldboxes
- Columms / Pressure Vessels
- Coil-Wound Heat Exchangers
- Cryogenic tanks
- Air-heated vaporisers
- Water bath vaporisers
- Spiral-welded aluminium pipes
- Helium storage tanks
- UN portable tank (HELICS™)
- Operational services
- Hydrogen fueling technologies
Helium storage tanks have to be designed to strict specifications and built to very high quality standards due to the physical characteristics of helium. Building on the vast experience and expertise of our Cryo AB subsidiary, we design dedicated helium storage tanks that meet the strictest requirements.
We use liquid nitrogen to shield the helium in our tanks. This is cheaper than using part of the stored helium and also ensures a much better holding time than conventional cryogenic storage tanks.
We have a proven track record of excellence in this field. Reference projects include four 128m³ helium storage tanks delivered to the Large Hadron Collider at CERN in Switzerland.