The filters can help you to restrict the selection of press releases according to your requirements.
Select your criteria from the lists; when your selection is complete, click on the magnifying glass.
- 09.09.2019 / Trade News /Novel process developed to recover high value products from natural gas
- Ludwigshafen, Germany and Pullach, Germany, September 9, 2019 – Linde developed a novel process to recover high value products from natural gas successfully combining leading technologies of BASF and Linde.
- 27.08.2019 / Trade News /Linde Celebrates Groundbreaking for new US$1.4 billion (S$1.9billion) Integrated Manufacturing Complex on Jurong Island, Singapore
- Singapore, 27 August, 2019 – Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN), a world-leading industrial gases and engineering company, held a groundbreaking ceremony today for its new world-class integrated manufacturing complex to be located and integrated with its existing gasification facility on Jurong Island in Singapore. Linde’s new complex will quadruple its current production capacity in Singapore to produce and supply hydrogen and synthesis gas to support the multi-billion-dollar expansion of ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte Ltd’s integrated manufacturing complex.
- 01.08.2019 / Trade News /Linde Starts Up New Plant to supply Evonik Complex in Singapore
- Guildford, UK, 1 August, 2019 - Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) announced today it has started up a new gas production facility supplying methane, hydrogen and carbon dioxide to Evonik Industries' second world-scale methionine complex on Jurong Island in Singapore. The new plant complements an existing facility which has been supplying these gases to Evonik's first methionine complex in Singapore since 2014.
- 30.07.2019 / Trade News /Linde Starts Up New Plants to Supply EverDisplay Optronics in China
- Guildford, UK, 30 July, 2019 - Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) announced today it has started up its new air separation plants to supply a combined 720 tons per day of high purity nitrogen to Shanghai EverDisplay Optronics Co., Ltd. (EDO) supporting its sixth generation AMOLED project. Under the terms of the contract, Linde will also supply EDO with oxygen, helium, argon and hydrogen.
- 02.07.2019 / Press Releases /Linde Signs Long-Term Agreement with ExxonMobil to Supply Integrated Manufacturing Complex in Singapore
- Linde (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) announced today it has signed a long-term agreement with ExxonMobil Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. to support the latest multi-billion dollar expansion of the company's integrated manufacturing complex in Singapore. This will be the single largest sale of gas contract in the history of the newly merged Linde and of its legacy companies.
- 25.03.2019 / Trade News /Linde consolidates hydrogen equipment operations
- Linde plc (NYSE: LIN; FWB: LIN) announced today it has consolidated its hydrogen equipment operations under the subsidiary, Linde Hydrogen FuelTech GmbH, to leverage its extensive expertise in the field of hydrogen fueling technologies.
- 28.02.2019 / Corporate News /Linde awarded second major contract to supply hydrogen plant for Praxair
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with U.S. industrial gas company, Praxair Inc., to supply a hydrogen plant. The new plant will be part of Praxair's hydrogen system in Louisiana.
- 22.02.2019 / Trade News /BASF and Linde Announce Collaboration Agreement for Natural Gas Processing Technology
- BASF and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have agreed on a collaboration to serve natural gas processing applications using BASF’s adsorbent technology and Linde’s adsorption & membrane technology.
- 16.11.2018 / Corporate News /Linde awarded contract for largest LNG plant in China
- The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract from Chinese chemical and energy company Inner Mongolia Huineng Coal Chemical Co Ltd to supply a mid-scale LNG plant near Beinichuan in Inner Mongolia
- 14.11.2018 / Corporate News /Quarterly statement
- Quarterly statement January to September 2018: Group revenue: EUR 13.050 bn (up 4.8 percent after adjusting for exchange rate effects and the impact of the first-time application of IFRS 15).
- 09.11.2018 / Corporate News /Linde receives major order from Praxair to supply a hydrogen plant in the U.S.
- The technology company The Linde Group has signed a contract with U.S. industrial gas company, Praxair Inc., to supply a hydrogen plant that will be part of the company's U.S. Gulf Coast hydrogen system which spans Southeast Texas and Western Louisiana.
- 23.10.2018 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Metalloinvest sign long-term gases supply agreement in Russia
Linde will invest around EUR 50 million at iron and steel plant Ural Steel, a part of Metalloinvest
- 20.09.2018 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 7th consecutive year
- Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices DJSI World und DJSI Europe for the seventh consecutive year.
- 25.07.2018 / Corporate News /January to June 2018: Linde business performs well in the first half-year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The business of technology company The Linde Group performed well in the first half of 2018. "Linde is on the right track. We are seeing encouraging growth in revenue and were able once again to achieve a significant increase in our Group margin," said Professor Dr Aldo Belloni, Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG.
- 20.07.2018 / Trade News /Linde Power Machines produced first coil-wound heat exchanger in Russia
- Today, Linde Power Machines LLC celebrated the production of the first coil-wound heat exchanger manufactured in its workshop near St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 26.06.2018 / Corporate News /Linde’s Digital Base Camp named “Best Innovation Lab 2018”
- Technology Group The Linde Group has been named “Best Innovation Lab 2018” for its Digital Base Camp, also ranking number one in the category “Industry”. The award is presented by the renowned business magazine Capital and the company Infront Consulting & Management GmbH.
- 26.06.2018 / Trade News /Linde and Evonik enter into strategic partnership for membrane-based natural gas processing
- The technology company The Linde Group and the specialty chemicals company Evonik Industries have concluded an exclusive cooperation agreement on the use of membranes for natural gas processing
- 04.06.2018 / Trade News /Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- Smart data and creativity redefine plant engineering – Linde presents digital highlights at ACHEMA in Frankfurt
- 16.05.2018 / Corporate News /Deutsche Intensivpflege Holding takes over Linde REMEO Deutschland GmbH
- The health service provider Deutsche Intensivpflege Holding (DIH) will take over Linde REMEO Deutschland GmbH (REMEO) subject to regulatory approval.
- 03.05.2018 / Corporate News /New Supervisory Board elected at Linde AG AGM – Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle confirmed as Chairman
- At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, the shareholder representatives were elected in rotation for the new Supervisory Board. At the constitutive meeting of the Supervisory Board held immediately after the AGM, the members of the new Supervisory Board confirmed Prof. Dr Wolfgang Reitzle as their Chairman.
- 25.04.2018 / Corporate News /January to March 2018: Linde makes a good start to the new year – significant increase in Group earnings
- The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2018.
- 13.03.2018 / Corporate News /Gazprom Export and Linde sign Helium Sales and Purchase Agreement
- The Linde Group and Gazprom Export LLC, a 100% subsidiary of OAO Gazprom, have signed a Sale and Purchase Agreement for the offtake of helium from Gazprom’s new Amur helium plant currently under construction in the far east of Russia, as part of the development of Gazprom’s “Power of Siberia” gas project.
- 08.03.2018 / Corporate News /Linde achieves growth targets and announces dividend increase
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a solid performance in the 2017 financial year, achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit after adjusting for exchange rate effects.
- 01.03.2018 / Trade News /Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation and Linde Engineering announce transfer of HDA technology
The Engineering Division of The Linde Group (Linde) and Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC) have concluded a definite agreement for transfer of MCC’s Hydrodealkylation (HDA) technology to Linde.
- 27.02.2018 / Corporate News /Linde partners with the world’s largest start-up platform
- The Linde Group has partnered with the “STARTUP AUTOBAHN” innovation platform powered by Plug and Play at the Stuttgart and Singapore hubs, and with Plug and Play's energy cluster in Sunnyvale in the US. Based in Stuttgart, “STARTUP AUTOBAHN” connects over 30 start-ups with a host of partners from industry and from the research and scientific community to create Europe’s largest innovation network.
- 24.11.2017 / Trade News /Linde develops fully customised, large-scale integrated gas production system in Kazakhstan
- The integrated supply system designed for customer ArcelorMittal - the world's largest steel corporation - at ArcelorMittal's Temirtau site in Kazakhstan proves the value of a customer-centric approach when developing bespoke and complex projects.
- 16.11.2017 / Trade News /ADNOC Signs Agreement with Linde to Explore New Industrial Gases Complex
- ADNOC and LINDE to expand their partnership to meet expected demand growth for Industrial gases from ADNOC’s Downstream businesses
- 09.11.2017 / Corporate News /Minister Lies: “The (train) future begins in Lower Saxony“
All parties involved in the contract signing in Wolfsburg on Thursday agreed: The train of the future will be driven with hydrogen, will run completely emission-free and will start its first passenger service in Lower Saxony.
- 08.11.2017 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
Linde Acceptance ratio for the voluntary public takeover offer (exchange offer) of Linde plc to the shareholders of Linde AG exceeds 74% threshold
- 08.11.2017 / Trade News /Linde launches new service portal for industrial plant operators
- The Engineering Division of The Linde Group has launched a new service for plant operators known as LINDE PLANTSERV™ portal. With a service life often spanning many decades, industrial plants comprise tens of thousands of components.
- 27.10.2017 / Corporate News /9-month figures: Linde continues to grow revenue and earnings
The technology company Linde continued to achieve increases in Group revenue and operating profit in the nine months to 30 September 2017.
- 27.09.2017 / Corporate News /Praxair shareholders approve merger with Linde
The shareholders of Praxair, Inc. today approved the merger of Praxair, Inc. with Linde AG with 83 % of the total issued and outstanding shares of Praxair common stock voted to approve the business combination, representing approximately 99 % of the total votes cast at a special shareholders meeting.
- 18.09.2017 / Corporate News /Linde listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index for 6th consecutive year
Linde AG has been included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World und DJSI Europe) for the sixth consecutive year. The analysts at asset manager RobecoSAM have thus once again confirmed the industrial group’s leading role in the field of sustainability.
- 04.09.2017 / Trade News /Total and Linde agree 15-year extension to gas supply contract
The Linde Gases Division in Germany and Total Raffinerie Mitteldeutschland based in Leuna are extending their existing partnership by a further 15 years. Signed in Leuna in June 2017, the contract is worth approximately EUR 1 billion and is due to take effect on 1 January 2018. This new deal propels the two-decade partnership between both companies towards a long-term future.
- 21.08.2017 / Corporate News /Executive Board and Supervisory Board of Linde AG recommend acceptance of the exchange offer by Linde plc
Today, the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board of Linde AG published a joint reasoned statement regarding the exchange offer by Linde plc dated 15 August 2017.
- 31.07.2017 / Trade News /Sindelfingen and Pforzheim: New Hydrogen filling stations for southwestern Germany
Germany’s H2 filling station network is growing at an increasing pace. After the opening of stations in Wiesbaden and Frankfurt in June, Daimler, Shell and Linde have now commissioned two more hydrogen stations in Sindelfingen and Pforzheim.
- 26.07.2017 / Trade News /Linde further advances its partnership with Wanhua Chemical Group with an additional investment of EUR 108 million in China
The Linde Group, a world leading industrial gases and engineering company, today announced that it has signed an agreement with Wanhua Chemical Group (“Wanhua Chemical”), the world’s largest producer of isocyanate (MDI), to expand the supply of gas to Phase II of Wanhua Chemical’s Yantai operations.
- 25.07.2017 / Trade News /Linde invests EUR 30 million (MYR 150 million) to expand production capacity in central Malaysia to support economic and export growth
Linde Malaysia (“Linde”), a member of The Linde Group, one of the world’s leading gases and engineering companies, will invest EUR 30 million to expand its gas and liquid production capacities to meet growing customer demands in central Malaysia.
- 11.07.2017 / Corporate News /Linde selected by Braskem as EPC contractor for new world-scale North American polypropylene production line in La Porte, Texas
Technology company The Linde Group has been selected by Braskem, the largest thermoplastics resins producer in the Americas, as the lead engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) contractor to build Braskem’s new world-scale North American polypropylene (PP) production line.
- 20.06.2017 / Trade News /SINOPEC and Linde sign EUR 145 million joint venture to strengthen air gases supply in Ningbo industrial cluster in China
- SINOPEC, the biggest integrated refining and chemical company in China, and The Linde Group, a world-leading industrial gases and engineering company, today announced that they have established a EUR 145 million joint venture to supply vital industrial gases to local customers from key industries such as petrochemical, steel and electronics, within the Ningbo Chemical Industrial Zone in China’s Zhejiang province.
- 02.06.2017 / Corporate News /Linde wins major contract for olefin plant in Russia
- Technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a major contract by PJSC Nizhnekamskneftekhim (NKNK) to supply an olefin plant in the city of Nizhnekamsk.
- 15.05.2017 / Trade News /Sasol and Linde conclude long-term agreement for engineering services
- Sasol South Africa (Pty) Limited, duly represented by Group Technology, a division of Sasol South Africa (Pty) Ltd, has awarded The Linde Group’s Engineering Division a Professional Services Term Agreement for an initial term of two years with an option to extend.
- 28.04.2017 / Corporate News /January to March 2017: Linde starts the new financial year with increases in revenue and earnings
The technology company The Linde Group saw positive business trends in the first quarter of 2017, achieving increases in both revenue and earnings compared to the first quarter of 2016.
- 05.04.2017 / Trade News /Virtual reality redefines plant engineering
Visitors to Gastech 2017 can explore the finer details of an industrial-scale plant first hand before it has even been constructed. The Engineering Division within The Linde Group is showcasing a new virtual reality application for the first time at the tradeshow in Tokyo.
- 28.10.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches wide-ranging efficiency programme/ 9-month figures in line with expectations
- The Linde Group is launching “LIFT”, a Group-wide efficiency programme, to ensure that it can act more rapidly and more efficiently in the global competitive environment of industrial gases. From this three-year programme together with measures introduced from 2015 onwards, Linde wants to achieve cost savings of around EUR 550 m per annum from 2019.
- 19.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches pioneering welding management service
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of AVANTO™, its innovative process management solution for welding.
- 18.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde achieves development milestone for next generation gas cylinder capabilities
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will showcase a number of pioneering packaged gases capabilities via its concept gas cylinder valve, EVOS™ DCi, at EuroBlech in Hannover, Germany from 25-29 October.
- 04.10.2016 / Trade News /Linde and Evonik intensify collaboration in the area of membrane gas separation
The heart of the collaboration comprises Evonik's polymer-based membrane technology, which will be used in the gas separation and purification plants of Linde’s Engineering Division. With this, Linde completes its portfolio, combining all relevant gas separation processes within one company.
- 26.09.2016 / Trade News /Grand opening of the hydrogen filling station in Metzingen
Hydrogen-powered vehicles can now refill their tanks at the OMV service station in Metzingen. The opening of the new filling station continues the longstanding cooperation between the industry partners Daimler, Linde and OMV Deutschland as part of the Clean Energy Partnership (CEP), and marks another step towards a nationwide hydrogen infrastructure.
- 20.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches advanced oxygen measuring technology to improve additive manufacturing
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of ADDvance™ O2 precision, the first-of-its-kind measuring and analysis unit which will enable metal additive manufacturers to analyse and control more precisely the level of oxygen (O2) and humidity within the printer chamber.
- 19.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde’s joint venture with PETRONAS Gas Berhad to invest EUR 150 million in a new industrial air gas facility at Malaysia’s largest integrated petroleum complex
Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of The Linde Group, one of the leading gases and engineering companies in the world, today announced that it has established a joint venture company with PETRONAS Gas Berhad (PGB) to build a state-of-the-art industrial air gas facility that will produce gaseous oxygen and nitrogen to supply the needs of PETRONAS’ world-scale Refinery and Petrochemicals Integrated Complex (RAPID), within the Pengerang Integrated Petroleum Complex (PIPC) in southern Malaysia.
- 13.09.2016 / Corporate News /Linde CEO Dr Wolfgang Büchele will not be available for second term
- The Chief Executive Officer of Linde AG, Dr Wolfgang Büchele, has informed the company’s Supervisory Board that he will not continue in his position following the expiration of his current employment contract in April 2017.
- 13.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- Dr Wolfgang Büchele, CEO of Linde AG (ISIN DE0006483001), declared to the Supervisory Board of Linde AG that he is not available for a second term.
- 13.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- The CFO of Linde AG, Georg Denoke, will leave the management board of Linde AG, effective today.
- 12.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
- Considering the corresponding recommendation of Linde AG´s supervisory board shareholder representatives the Executive Board of Linde AG decided to terminate the preliminary talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger.
- 12.09.2016 / Corporate News /Shareholder representatives in the supervisory board recommend termination of talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger
The shareholder representatives in the supervisory board of Linde AG recommend, in consensus with the CEO of Linde AG, to the management and supervisory board of the company to terminate the preliminary talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger.
- 12.09.2016 / Adhoc News /Ad hoc-announcement
The shareholder representatives in the supervisory board of Linde AG recommend, in consensus with the CEO of Linde AG, to the management and supervisory board of the company to terminate the preliminary talks with Praxair, Inc. about a potential merger.
- 01.09.2016 / Trade News /Linde Establishes New Electronics R&D Center in Taiwan
Technology company The Linde Group has opened their new Electronics R&D Center in Taichung, Taiwan on September 1st. The event was attended by invited customers, partners and government representatives.
- 16.08.2016 / Corporate News /Linde AG confirms preliminary talks about a potential merger with Praxair, Inc.
- Linde AG confirms that it is in preliminary talks about a potential merger with Praxair, Inc.
- 03.08.2016 / Trade News /Plant revitalizes Canadian helium resource industry with pioneering Linde Membrane/ PSA technology
Linde Engineering and Weil Group Resources, LLC announce commercial operation of helium purification technology in Saskatchewan
- 28.07.2016 / Corporate News /Linde half-year earnings in line with expectations
The technology company The Linde Group generated earnings in line with expectations in the first six months of 2016 in a market environment which remains challenging.
- 19.07.2016 / Trade News /BASF and Linde successfully complete pilot project at National Carbon Capture Center in Wilsonville, Alabama
BASF, the world’s leading chemical company, and The Linde Group, a technology company, successfully completed a joint pilot project to improve capture of carbon dioxide (CO2) from flue gas at a coal fired power plant at the National Carbon Capture Center (NCCC).
- 04.05.2016 / Trade News /Linde awarded major supply contract for South African helium
Technology company The Linde Group, today announced the signing of an agreement between Linde and alternative energy company Renergen for the development of the Free State Helium and Natural Gas (NG) field near Welkom in South Africa, expected to commence operations in 2018.
- 03.05.2016 / Corporate News /Professor Wolfgang Reitzle elected as Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG
At the Annual General Meeting of Linde AG held today, Professor Wolfgang Reitzle was elected to the Supervisory Board as a shareholder representative. He will take up his position on the Supervisory Board with effect from 21 May 2016 on the expiry of the statutory two-year cooling-off period.
- 29.04.2016 / Corporate News /January to March 2016: Linde starts the year with stable revenue and earnings trends after adjusting for exchange rate effects
- The technology company The Linde Group delivered a stable business performance in the first quarter of 2016 after adjusting for exchange rate effects. Linde also achieved a significant increase in operating cash flow in the first three months of the year.
- 22.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde showcases its extensive hydrogen expertise at HANNOVER MESSE 2016
The technology company The Linde Group is highlighting its pioneering role in enabling zero-emissions mobility powered by hydrogen at this year's HANNOVER MESSE trade show. The gases expert will be showcasing in particular its innovative fuelling technology.
- 12.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde to invest in a new air separation unit in East Malaysia
- Linde Eastern Oxygen Sdn Bhd (Linde EOX) , a subsidiary of Linde Malaysia Sdn Bhd, today announced an investment of RM33 million (EUR 7.4 million) in Tanjung Kidurong to build an air separation unit (ASU) producing approximately 33 tonnes per day of liquefied gases, in addition to its existing ASU in Kuching.
- 07.04.2016 / Corporate News /Linde launches service with zero-emissions fuel-cell cars
Today, the technology company The Linde Group took another important step on the road to zero-emissions hydrogen (H2) mobility.
- 05.04.2016 / Trade News /Linde breaks ground for Bangladesh’s largest liquid producing air separation unit
Linde Bangladesh Limited, a member of The Linde Group’s Gases Division, today marked the start of construction for the company’s BDT 1.2 billion (EUR 14.6 million) air separation unit (ASU) in Rupganj.
- 16.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde launches CO2 scrubbing technology for early flowback gas
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of its pioneering mobile technology to economically remove carbon dioxide (CO2) from early flowback natural gas, giving producers a cost-effective way to increase recovery and achieve green completions.
- 15.03.2016 / Trade News /Linde facilitates photovoltaic cell capacity expansion in South East Asia
Major photovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturers in South East Asia are expanding capacity and are partnering with technology company The Linde Group to quickly establish the reliable, high-quality supply chain they need as they extend material supply lines beyond their home countries.
- 10.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde successfully sustains its position in a challenging market environment and again proposes an increase in dividend
- The technology company The Linde Group continued to deliver a solid performance in the 2015 financial year, once again achieving increases in both Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 07.03.2016 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Elliott Group to cooperate in small- to mid-scale LNG business
Elliott Group and The Linde Group’s Engineering Division have entered into an agreement to cooperate in the small- to mid-scale LNG business.
- 03.03.2016 / Corporate News /Linde to showcase its hydrogen leadership at 2016 Shell Eco-marathon
- The technology company The Linde Group will support this year’s Shell Eco-marathon (SEM) as a global partner by supplying participating fuel cell-powered vehicles with hydrogen (H2).
- 25.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde Healthcare continues to support innovation in advanced respiratory care
Linde Healthcare, a global business of The Linde Group, today announced the new beneficiaries of its REALfund initiative, a programme supporting ideas and projects with the potential to improve patient outcomes and health economics across the wide field of respiratory medicine.
- 19.02.2016 / Trade News /The Linde Group and Erdemir Group to build new air separation unit in Turkey
The Turkish steel producer Erdemir Group and the German technology company The Linde Group have signed a Letter of Intent to form a joint venture in order to build a new air separation unit (ASU) in Iskenderun, southern Turkey.
- 08.02.2016 / Corporate News /Linde AG: Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle proposed as Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- The Nomination Committee of the Supervisory Board of Linde AG will recommend to the Supervisory Board to propose to the Annual General Meeting the election of Professor Dr Wolfgang Reitzle on 3 May 2016 to the Supervisory Board.
- 04.02.2016 / Trade News /Linde plays key role in Wendelstein 7-X plasma generation
The Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics (IPP), developers of the Wendelstein 7-X fusion device in Greifswald, Germany, have reported their success in generating hydrogen plasma for the first time in the fusion experiment Wendelstein 7-X.
- 21.01.2016 / Corporate News /Linde selected by Gazprom for major gas processing project in Russia
- The technology company The Linde Group has been selected by Gazprom, Gazprom Pererabotka Blagoveshchensk and its general contractor NIPIgas as the licenser for cryogenic gas separation technology at the Amur Gas Processing Plant (Amur GPP), located in the far east of Russia.
- 13.11.2015 / Trade News /Linde to make EUR 15 m gas production investment in Finnish pulp and paper industry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced it will construct ECOVARTM standard on-site nitrogen and oxygen production plants for CP Kelco and Metsä Fibre, respectively, in Äänekoski, Finland. The long-term on-site gas supply agreements include plant installation, operation and maintenance. Both plants will be constructed by Linde’s Engineering Division.
- 29.07.2014 / Corporate News /January to June 2014: Linde proves its stability despite unfavourable exchange rate effects
In the first half of 2014, the technology company The Linde Group generated virtually the same amount of revenue as in the first half of 2013. Group operating profit was not quite as high as in the prior-year period.
- 11.12.2013 / Trade News /Partners green light "Energiepark Mainz"
The Energiepark Mainz, planned for the Hechtsheim district of the city of Mainz, can go ahead, with construction set to start in the spring of 2014. This has today been confirmed by Siemens, the Linde Group, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences and Stadtwerke Mainz at a joint meeting in Mainz which saw the appropriate agreements concluded.
- 10.12.2013 / Trade News /Capture Power welcomes FEED contract award
Capture Power Limited, the consortium of Alstom, Drax and BOC, today welcomed the UK Government’s announcement that it has been awarded a Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) contract for its planned, state-of-the-art carbon capture and storage (CCS) demonstration project – the White Rose CCS Project.
- 30.09.2013 / Corporate News /Leading industrial companies agree on an action plan for the construction of a hydrogen refuelling network in Germany
The six partners in the "H2 Mobility" initiative - Air Liquide, Daimler, Linde, OMV, Shell and Total – have set up upon a specific action plan for the construction of a nationwide hydrogen refuelling network for fuel cell-powered electric vehicles.
- 27.09.2013 / Corporate News /Dr Wolfgang Büchele to become new CEO of Linde AG
The Supervisory Board of Linde AG, in its meeting today, has appointed Dr Wolfgang Büchele (54) as member of the Executive Board effective 1 May 2014 and designated CEO.
- 25.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde raises the bar for hydrogen transport efficiency
- Technology company The Linde Group has developed a new storage technology that will enable a much more efficient transport of larger amounts of hydrogen.
- 20.09.2013 / Corporate News /Linde again listed in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index
Linde AG has been listed again in the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index. The analysts at RobecoSAM have thereby acknowledged the continuous improvement in the sustainability performance of the technology group.
- 10.09.2013 / Trade News /New cryogenic technology significantly reduces Campylobacter in poultry
- Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced that positive results from trials of a new cryogenic technology could enable the Food Standards Agency (FSA) in the UK to meet its 2015 Campylobacter reduction targets.
- 22.08.2013 / Trade News /Linde to build world’s largest CO2 purification and liquefaction plant
The technology company The Linde Group has been awarded a contract to build the world’s largest carbon dioxide (CO2) purification and liquefaction plant for Jubail United Petrochemical Company (UNITED), a manufacturing affiliate of SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation). The plant will be located in Jubail Industrial City, Saudi Arabia.
- 30.07.2013 / Corporate News /First half of 2013: Linde continues its steady business performance and confirms its outlook
In the second quarter of 2013, the technology company The Linde Group built on its solid business performance in the first quarter of the year. In the six months ended 30 June 2013, it once again achieved increases in Group revenue and Group operating profit.
- 22.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde unveils world’s first hybrid gas regulator for increased safety and performance
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today announced the launch of SMOOTHFLO™, a ground-breaking technologically advanced gas pressure regulator. The new single-stage regulator, dubbed a “hybrid”, delivers performance similar to that of a multi-stage regulator and has a unique combination of embedded technologies and features making it a world first among industrial gas regulators.
- 16.07.2013 / Corporate News /Sapphire Energy and Linde expand partnership
Sapphire Energy, Inc., one of the world leaders in algae-based Green Crude oil production, and the technology company The Linde Group today announced they will expand their partnership to commercialize a new industrial scale conversion technology needed to upgrade algae biomass into crude oil.
- 08.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde starts delivery from largest helium facility in the world
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, has today shipped the first container from its newest helium source, Helium II, operated by Ras Gas at the Ras Laffan Industrial City in Qatar.
- 02.07.2013 / Trade News /Linde at SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN 2013 – Hall 5.0/booth C115 Welding the World. Together.
Linde will be showcasing a broad lineup of one-stop solutions enabled by industrial gases at this year's SCHWEISSEN & SCHNEIDEN international trade fair for joining, cutting and surfacing. Inspired by the company's motto "Welding the World. Together.", the Linde stand in hall 5.0, booth C115 will be covering the full spectrum from supply options through to specialised applications.
- 02.07.2013 / Trade News /Research cooperation develops innovative technology for environmentally sustainable syngas production from carbon dioxide and hydrogen
BASF, The Linde Group and ThyssenKrupp plan to develop an environmentally friendly and competitive basis for utilizing the climate gas carbon dioxide (CO2) on an industrial scale.
- 27.06.2013 / Trade News /Linde Electronics' carbon nanotube inks to drive innovation in next generation electronic devices
Electronics, the global electronics business of The Linde Group, today launches a revolutionary new carbon nanotube ink to drive innovation in the development of next generation displays, sensors and other electronic devices.
- 19.06.2013 / Trade News /Linde and LiSEC launch new glass coating technology to improve solar energy yields
Linde Gases, a division of The Linde Group, today announced the launch of
S-COAT®, a highly innovative and cost effective anti-reflection (AR) coating technology which significantly increases light transmission values and resultant energy yields of solar modules
- 17.06.2013 / Corporate News /Linde to manage on-site gas supply for Russian petrochemical company SIBUR
Technology company The Linde Group will be managing the gas supply infrastructure of SIBUR, the largest petrochemical company in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe, at its Dzerzhinsk site in the Nizhny Novgorod region of Russia, also building and operating two new air separation units (ASUs). Both companies signed a long-term contract to this effect today. Under the deal, Linde will be investing EUR 70 million in the ASUs. The new on-site plants are set to come on stream at the end of 2015.