- Linde Engineering Dresden
- Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant
- Selas-Linde GmbH
- Linde Kryotechnik AG
- Cryo AB
- Cryostar SAS
- Linde CryoPlants Ltd.
- Moscow Representative Office
- Linde Engineering Rus, OOO
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Selas Linde North America
- Linde Engineering North America Inc. - Houston Office
- Linde Engineering (Hangzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Linde Engineering (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Beijing Representative Office
- Linde Arabian Contracting Co. Ltd.
- Linde Engineering Middle East LLC
- Linde Engineering Korea
- Linde Engineering South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- Quality & Safety
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
Part of the Linde Engineering Division, Linde Engineering Schalchen Plant designs and manufactures components and complete modules for numerous applications in process plants. These include ethylene plants, hydrogen and synthesis gas plants, LNG plants and air separation plants. With over 700 engineers and skilled workers, our capacity lies in the range of 1.3 million production hours per year.
In addition, we offer services for field installation and advice on operation. A specialised service crew is also available for immediate and professional repair services.
Thanks to our innovative technologies, strong customer focus and outstanding competitiveness, we have been involved in various prestigious plant projects worldwide and have made a valuable contribution to Linde Engineering’s international reputation over the past 60 years.
The plant is located at Tacherting, about 100 km east of Munich, Germany, and covers an area of approximately 200,000 m².