- Plant Components
- Linde Hydrogen FuelTech – Driving the future of mobility
- Plate-fin heat exchangers (PFHEs)
- Packaged Units / Coldboxes
- Columms / Pressure Vessels
- Coil-Wound Heat Exchangers
- Cryogenic tanks
- Air-heated vaporisers
- Water bath vaporisers
- Spiral-welded aluminium pipes
- Helium storage tanks
- UN portable tank (HELICS™)
- Operational services
|Linde is a founding member of ALPEMA
(Aluminium Plate-Fin Heat Exchanger Manufacturers Association)
All Linde plate-fin heat exchangers will completely be manufactured in our workshops in Pullach and Schalchen situated in Germany and as well as in Dalian workshop in China.
Linde PFHE cores will be brazed in a vacuum furnace without using any flux. All cores will therefore be delivered completely free from any corrosive residues. There are no post braze cleaning steps necessary.
Approved welding procedures will be applied, which are in strict accordance with the code. Our workshops are well equipped for all necessary activities regarding the required items. Only qualified staff is entrusted with these works.